[support] Very frustrated with feeds

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 27 13:35:57 UTC 2012

The W3C feed validation service is saying the feed is valid. It's just
giving recommendations. They are safe to ignore.

If you are going to be doing feeds with a lot of media, I would suggest
running all your feeds through Feedburner and serving them from there.
There is actually an option in there to have the iTunes/media tags added
automatically, which is all done through Google. Even with them though,
you will still get recommendations from the W3C.

Jamie Holly
http://www.intoxination.net
http://www.hollyit.net