[support] Block order within content type

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Mar 7 19:56:45 UTC 2012

On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 1:47 PM, Anthony <tony at tony-mac.com> wrote:
> The order of blocks is set chronologically. Is that right? Last block added
> on top? I'd like to shuffle them around. Doesn't work in the blocks admin
> page. Is this theme related? Omega.

Yes.  It is the theme that actually ends up controlling the data given
it.  Recently I've been using Pixture Reloaded and when I add a block
to the content area it is presented under the content.  Someone who is
better at theme coding will have to give you pointers in how to change
the theme.

--
Earnie