[support] Block order within content type

Al Sessions fultonchain at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 15:19:45 UTC 2012

On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 1:24 PM, Anthony <tony at tony-mac.com> wrote:
> So it's the omega theme and there is not php file with exactly that name. I
> will try to do something maybe a bit easier than getting muddy with php and
> just convert the former content type into an empty page and then set blocks
> in there if you can follow what I mean.

You can just create the file copying and renaming "node.tpl.php" from the theme.

Have a look at template suggestions: <http://drupal.org/node/1089656>.

>From the docs:
node--[type|nodeid].tpl.php
base template: node.tpl.php

Template suggestions are made based on these factors, listed from the
most specific template to the least. Drupal will use the most specific
template it finds:

1.  node--nodeid.tpl.php
2.  node--type.tpl.php
3.  node.tpl.php