[support] Calendar module installation

geada geada at centro.cav.sld.cu
Fri Mar 16 15:22:27 UTC 2012

Hi, I'm quite new in drupal, and I'll tray to install D 7.12 core, just to develop a simple site but I need a Calendar with its functions, I install all the modules that its needs and almost at finish it bring me an error messages like this:

X    Notice: Undefined variable: type in calendar_granularity_path() (line 518 of

C:\wamp\www\drupal\sites\all\modules\calendar\calendar.module).
    Notice: Undefined variable: type in calendar_granularity_path() (line 518 of

C:\wamp\www\drupal\sites\all\modules\calendar\calendar.module).
    Notice: Undefined variable: type in calendar_granularity_path() (line 518 of

C:\wamp\www\drupal\sites\all\modules\calendar\calendar.module).

I really don't know what to do.

Please I think that it can't be a module bug, maybe just result of  my unknowledge. I need help with this problems.

Thanks a lot..

Carlos C. Geada

--

Este mensaje le ha llegado mediante el servicio de correo electronico que ofrece Infomed para respaldar el cumplimiento de las misiones del Sistema Nacional de Salud. La persona que envia este correo asume el compromiso de usar el servicio a tales fines y cumplir con las regulaciones establecidas

Infomed: http://www.sld.cu/