[support] Module won't enable

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Mar 19 11:54:11 UTC 2012

On Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 10:10 PM, Ms. Nancy Wichmann
<nan_wich at bellsouth.net> wrote:
> I just ran a module through the Coder Upgrade and then fixed a few things
> that were marked. It shows up in the module admin page, but when I try to
> enable it, it doesn't. It stays disabled. The schema is not built; the menu
> entries are not present; there are no relevant errors in watchdog; there are
> no errors in Apache. Ideas?

Frustrating ain't it?  When I have these problems I code up a little
script that bootstraps Drupal and then includes the module.  I then
use the command line to run it through PHP alone.  The script will
probably need to execute some of the functions and may need to also
include other files like .install.  Doing this I find it easier to
find the PHP errors.

--
Earnie