[support] Module won't enable

Ms. Nancy Wichmann nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Mon Mar 19 14:26:06 UTC 2012

Didn't look at the address bar and didn't mean to send that off list.

The Coder Upgrade is a pretty handy module. It's not 100%, but it does most of the "dirty" stuff. You'll still have to look through all the code, particularly at any queries. But it's also pretty good at inserting messages to let you know where you have to finish the work.

Nancy

> From: Earnie Boyd

I've used Coder occasionally, more for D5 to D6 though.  There are a