[support] D7, help with entity reference...

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Mar 19 11:49:05 UTC 2012

On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 6:42 AM, Vincenzo Rubano
<vincenzorubano at email.it> wrote:

> I am not sure my explanation was clear enough (unfortunately my english is
> not so good), so I'll give you an example to make the problem more
> understandable:

You English is fine.

> Currently I am using the "entity reference" module...
>
> I've tried References Dialog, but the module doesn't seem to work at all...
> What could I do to solve my problem? Should I have to create a custom
> module?

The best place for support for a contrib module is the issue queue for
the module. For Entity Reference that is
http://drupal.org/project/issues/entityreference for References Dialog
that is http://drupal.org/project/issues/references_dialog.  Those
pages contain a search facility, search to see if your issue has been
asked or reported already.  An issue can be for support, bug, feature
or task.  Good luck.

--
Earnie