[support] Setting up a content check rule

Roger arelem at bigpond.com
Sun Mar 25 22:22:48 UTC 2012

I had an instance just this weekend where a contributor made an entry in
an event system and forgot to enter some data.
I find I need to validate data in an event entry form and check if
fields are not empty. I do not need to check at this point if data is
correct.

Can someone on list guide me on how to set up the <Rules> <Conditions>
to check each field, particularly the date field.

Alternatively is there another way to check/validate fields and advise
the contributor.

Can someone point me in the right direction please
thanks
Roger