[support] Users with particular role should create other related users

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Mar 29 13:13:34 UTC 2012

On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 5:02 AM, Nicola <nirvana98 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Gurus,
>
> we have a particular requirement.
> Our drupal users with role "shop" should be able to create other users
> with a relation and a role "customer".
>
> About relation we are able to manage it, but we are not able to enable
> user creation to already logged user.
>
> Any Suggestions?

Sounds like you have a need for drupal.org/project/og which allows
assignment of a user as administrator of a group (shop) to allow other
users (customer) access to the group (shop).  Or perhaps something
like drupal.org/project/domain and friends to assign a sub-domain to
shop where customers are independent of other shops.

--
Earnie