[support] Users with particular role should create other related users

Nicola nirvana98 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 07:39:28 UTC 2012

Thanks Earnie to your suggestion.

But I'm not sure to understand how can do it with Organic Group.
I try to explain my requirements and if you can, please tell me how to
do it with og.

I have 3 type of users:
   1 - Shop 1
   2 - Shop 2
   3 - Shop 3

For every of this user types I have created a different roles.
I don't know how to make different registrations form for every type,
probably
by using some external module?
Otherwise a user after has been created, if has made "shop 1" registration,
he should
redirected to a creation of "group shop 1" and the same process for the
other types.

I don't have much experience with og.

Thanks
Nicola

2012/3/29 Earnie Boyd <earnie at users.sourceforge.net>

> Sounds like you have a need for drupal.org/project/og which allows
> assignment of a user as administrator of a group (shop) to allow other
> users (customer) access to the group (shop).  Or perhaps something
> like drupal.org/project/domain and friends to assign a sub-domain to
> shop where customers are independent of other shops.
>
> --
> Earnie
> -- https://sites.google.com/site/earnieboyd

Nicola Bisinella