[support] Users with particular role should create other related users

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Mar 30 11:44:19 UTC 2012

On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 3:39 AM, Nicola <nirvana98 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Earnie to your suggestion.
>
> But I'm not sure to understand how can do it with Organic Group.
> I try to explain my requirements and if you can, please tell me how to
> do it with og.
>
> I have 3 type of users:
>    1 - Shop 1
>    2 - Shop 2
>    3 - Shop 3
>
> For every of this user types I have created a different roles.

I think I understand what you want.

> I don't know how to make different registrations form for every type,
> probably
> by using some external module?

Possibly and you may need to develop the module.  You should look at
drupal.org/project/modules page and search for modules that deal with
role.

> Otherwise a user after has been created, if has made "shop 1" registration,
> he should
> redirected to a creation of "group shop 1" and the same process for the
> other types.

Does the user choose which shop role to register for?  Is each
registration for a shop role by the same user shared between shop role
or would it be controlled individually by shop?

> I don't have much experience with og.

groups.drupal.org is an example of a site using og.

--
Earnie