[support] Views - open nodes in colorbox

Joel Willers joel.willers at sigler.com
Thu Mar 29 18:29:17 UTC 2012

I may not fully understand what you're asking, but there are many avenues to explore. You could use a field view instead of Node view and build it all that way. You could add all the fields, make them hidden, then use the tokens in Views to display them the way you want. You could make the .tpl.php file for your view and display it that way. Or you could use a CSS file to change how the layout works.

If it were me, I'd probably do the Hidden Fields version. You select ALL of the info you want to include on the page, but have them Excluded from Display. Then you add (at the end) a Global Custom Text with all the tokens to build the display that you want.

Hope that helps some!

Joel