[support] Strange characters in source of block

Frank Nikola fnikola at cognisync.com
Tue May 1 17:42:30 UTC 2012

If you do not already have a php.ini file in your Drupal root follow these
simple steps from Christopher to override the setting and turn off magic
quotes...

 If do not have a php.ini file in your Drupal
root<http://drupal.org/node/1437998#comment-5940550>
Posted by Christopher Jam... <http://drupal.org/user/495096> on *May 1,
2012 at 6:38am*

- Create a blank text file and add the line:
magic_quotes_gpc = Off

- Save the text file as "php.ini" (without the double quotes)

- Upload the php.ini file to your Drupal root directory.