[support] How/where should I start with Drupal

Gerald Klein jk at zognet.com
Tue May 1 20:17:53 UTC 2012

Find out what theme is being used. Then the files that it "should be in the
folder" if the person followed convention. look for
/sites/all/themes/theme-name/ in here "normally" will be the css etc. Now
if they used a default theme and changed it then your looking at theme
folders off root. But they can put the files anywhere technically.

Hope that helps.

--jerry

Gerald Klein DBA****

ContactMe at geraldklein.com