[support] Node Import from HTML Files

Fred Jones fredthejonester at gmail.com
Fri May 4 13:25:22 UTC 2012

> So is this more for individual user profiles or one page giving the
> staff data to anonymous users?  It sounds like more than one page so
> you could create a staff content type and add fields for data.  If all
> the pages use well formed xhtml using the XML parser might be good but
> otherwise you need the DOM parser.  I think I would custom code it but
> I don't know what you have exactly.

OK I also thought custom code makes the most sense. But now I wonder
if these should be Users instead of a staff content type. In D7 they
should be extensible as entities I think. I suppose I could use
http://drupal.org/project/profile2 or create fields directly on the
user entity, but I don't know how to do that. Yet. :)

I see this http://drupal.org/node/993934 but I don't have Profile on
my site. Nor do I see that it's a core option.

Thanks,
Fred