[support] Node Import from HTML Files

Ms. Nancy Wichmann nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Fri May 4 13:44:58 UTC 2012

Sorry for my late entry.

Any time you see the Profile module mentioned concerning D6 and before, automatically translate that to Profile2 in D7. (Big secret: Profile is still there.)

Then you might find the Migrate module useful for this.

I can't imagine that you are talking about a huge amount of data here. I'd probably create a few manually, look at how the database stores those, and then probably write a quick little module to update the database directly. From what I remember seeing this shouldn't be difficult.

Another approach would be to simply use http://api.drupal.org/api/drupal/modules!user!user.module/function/user_save/7and stick the new fields into the $edit array.

Nancy