[support] Noob Question on Views or D7

richard reyes rgreyes.1977 at gmail.com
Wed May 16 09:24:32 UTC 2012

Hi All,

Good day to all.

Drupal noob here trying to learn and implement something on views.

Some background: I have a couple of custom content types, Reseller Company
and Client Company. The idea is a reseller can have multiple client
companies. Inside reseller I have created a node reference field to client
companies. So I have created a couple of views displaying resellers and
client companies independently.

My goal is that when I clicked on the details of a reseller company I can
modify the default view and maybe add a tab that will display the client
companies of the selected reseller company.

I also have devel, views and reference module installed.

Right now, my specific question would be where can I modify the default
view for editing a particular node?

I have attached screenshots, a list of resellers and the edit view of the
reseller node. Let me clarify my goal, I would like to edit the page
displayed in [edit view of reseller.png] remove the client companies
section and put it in a tab.

Best regards,

Richard