[support] URL problem with upgrade to 7.14 on Bluehost

Joel Willers joel.willers at sigler.com
Thu May 17 18:57:45 UTC 2012

I suppose that's true, but, in my mind, if I update my client's server and my client's code stops working that is written under very high standards (like Drupal), then it is my responsibility to get it working. I definitely wouldn't just pass the buck and pretend like there's nothing I could do.

Joel