[support] URL problem with upgrade to 7.14 on Bluehost

Anthony tony at tony-mac.com
Thu May 17 19:05:25 UTC 2012

And Blue told me they are also not responsible for the Drupal update as
well.
"Simple Scripts is an independent company, we do not have control over or
access to their application upgrade schedule. You could contact then using
the "Feedback" link in the upper right hand corner of
http://simplescripts.com and request information.
You are welcome to manually upgrade any installation. Please reply if you
have any questions.

On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 11:55 AM, Earnie Boyd
<earnie at users.sourceforge.net>wrote:

> On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 12:07 PM, Joel Willers wrote:
> > I haven't updated mine, but BlueHost really lost my trust with their
> server update adding the slashes to quotes. You need to push to escalate
> the issue. It's really not a Drupal issue.
> >

> No, it is not a Drupal issue but that magic_quotes issue is not a
> BlueHost issue either; it is actually a bug in the PHP version being
> used easily resolved by updating the php.ini file in the web root of
> the site.
>
> --
> Earnie
> -- https://sites.google.com/site/earnieboyd