[support] URL problem with upgrade to 7.14 on Bluehost

Anthony tony at tony-mac.com
Fri May 18 00:51:25 UTC 2012

Now all is working except for 2 links on the main menu.
These two get switched to */foo/bar/bar/pagename1* instead of */foo/bar/**
pagename2*.
I can call up the pages with /node/nr. The main menu links look ok though
there was garbage in some. the full url and then some, of the pages. Wht
could be causing this extra *bar*?