[support] URL problem with upgrade to 7.14 on Bluehost

Anthony tony at tony-mac.com
Fri May 18 20:09:47 UTC 2012

Will check. Thanks. Going crazy here at work with other issues.
I checked aliases in the individual nodes and one had the whole long "
http://foo/bar/q= ..." in it bit the others seem ok. Is that what you
meant? I also deleted and recreated the 2 menu links which are still
defective.

On Fri, May 18, 2012 at 4:32 AM, Earnie Boyd
<earnie at users.sourceforge.net>wrote:

> On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 8:51 PM, Anthony <tony at tony-mac.com> wrote:
> >
> > Now all is working except for 2 links on the main menu.
> > These two get switched to /foo/bar/bar/pagename1 instead of
> > /foo/bar/pagename2.
> > I can call up the pages with /node/nr. The main menu links look ok though
> > there was garbage in some. the full url and then some, of the pages. Wht
> > could be causing this extra bar?
>
> Maybe a symptom of your earlier issues.  Possibly a cron execution
> updated them incorrectly.  No one but you has eyes on it so it is hard
> to say.  Check the url aliases in the admin ui, are they still good?
>
> --
> Earnie
> -- https://sites.google.com/site/earnieboyd

*Anthony Stefan Maciejowski*