[support] URL problem with upgrade to 7.14 on Bluehost

Anthony tony at tony-mac.com
Fri May 18 22:38:44 UTC 2012

answer from Bluehost:
"Simple Scripts could overwrite your .htaccess during an upgrade, however
Simplescripts doesn't modify any files in an upgrade unless Drupal has
outlined that the files should be changed, so any files other than the
.htaccess that were modified would be a result of Drupal specifying that
they should be."

I will spend the whole weekend trying to set up my localhost and connection
to server.
Thanks Earnie.

--

*Anthony Stefan Maciejowski*