[support] "Front Page" module - IE vs Firefox / Safari / Chrome

Darrell Eifert deifert at hampton.lib.nh.us
Thu May 24 20:28:00 UTC 2012

Hello Luca --

Thank you for the suggestion -- I attempted to force IE into 'quirks'
mode with an appropriate doctype declaration, but again, there seemed to
be no change in the rendering.  I should also mention that outside of
the Front Page module, the code renders correctly in both IE and Firefox
as a stand-alone  web page.  validator.w3.org/ does return errors, but
I'm not sure how much is due to incorrect code and how much is due to an
odd synergy between the raw code and  Drupal / Front Page, which is set
to 'themed' mode so that I can make use of the header, footer, and
blocks available from the master CTI-Flex / Zen theme.

-- Darrell