[support] Rolling out Features

Steve Karsch steve at stevekarsch.com
Tue May 29 20:27:40 UTC 2012

Is this for D6?  Site building -> Features -> Manage.  Click on the feature
that is overridden, then check the box next to Views and click "Revert
components."  This "reverts" the selected component to what's defined in
the code of your feature, rather than what's stored in the database of the
site.
Thanks!
Steve