[support] Rolling out Features

Blair Wadman blair at wadmanconsulting.com
Tue May 29 20:30:02 UTC 2012

Hi Nancy,

Being "overridden" just means that the View is different to that in the Feature code. If you click "revert", it will revert the Feature back to the code version. "Revert" often confuses people because in the context of deployment, it doesn't actually make sense.

Regards

Blair

---

Blair Wadman   |   Wadman Consulting Limited
m: +44 7921 31 44 88   |   w: wadmanconsulting.com

Wadman Consulting Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 07261212. Registered office: 190 Canbury Park Road, Kingston upon Thames, KT2 6LF. VAT Registration: 992 0054 24. This message is private and confidential.