[support] Image as background in the content

Tomasz Kisielewski tom.kisielewski at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 14:14:13 UTC 2012

Hi,
Depends what theme you want to use. Image as a background apply by css
class to selector( <body class="...">)
than background-image; url and so one, position fixed....Image shoud be big
enought. I dont understand text on top. Did you mean te3xt in the header?

Tom

On Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 2:03 PM, SÉRGIO ARAÚJO <smfaraujo at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello I'm using drupal fresh install,. I need to know if anyone can help
> whith this subject. An image as a background with text on top, not on side
> above or down. What i need is text on top.
>
> Thanks
>
> --
> Sérgio Araújo.

Joomla!  Drupal web design and development

www.tkstudiodesign.com

Facebook tkstudiodesign.com<http://www.facebook.com/pages/tkstudiodesigncom/148872128535087>