[support] Image as background in the content

Fri Nov 2 05:25:24 UTC 2012

On Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 9:03 AM, SÉRGIO ARAÚJO <smfaraujo at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello I'm using drupal fresh install,. I need to know if anyone can help
> whith this subject. An image as a background with text on top, not on side
> above or down. What i need is text on top.

Not really a Drupal question. It's a matter of setting the CSS correctly.

Let's say you have a site banner, with an image as the background, and
the site title as the text overlay.

Then, in your style file, you'll want to add the following style:

div.banner {
  background: url("path/to/banner-image.png") #000 top left no-repeat local;
  width: 100%;
  height: 120px;
  text-align: center;
  font: bold 3em "Arial Black", Arial, sans-serif;
  color: #FFF;
}

This will give you a banner that stretches as wide as the window, is
200 pixels high, white sans serif text centered in the div, with a
background image from the path given.

Look at https://developer.mozilla.org/es/docs/CSS/background for more
information. (Guessing your native language is Spanish)

hope this helps...