[support] Need a module for charting

Jeff Greenberg listmail.ayendesigns at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 17:27:08 UTC 2012

I have a dquark poll for which I would like to present pie charts of the results. The way I read the charting modules I've looked at is that they are either api modules to enable other modules to chart, or they use js for charting and want data passed to them. What I was hoping for, in lieu of dquark charting for me, is a module that will accept a table of data in a node and present me with options to format it.