[support] Need a module for charting

Metzler, David metzlerd at evergreen.edu
Mon Nov 5 18:03:44 UTC 2012

Since you're really not trying to automate the graphing, but rather include one, I'd recommend just creating the graph as a JPEG, GIF or SVG using an outside tool and then embedding it in the node.

You're asking drupal to graph a data in a node that isn't structured?  Seems like an odd way to handle this.   Either you want to import the structured data into nodes (or other custom tables), and have drupal display it using the graph of the structured data.

What you're asking for is a pretty abnormal use case, so you're probably looking at custom code.

Dave