[support] database schema error - what to do???

Ms. Nancy Wichmann nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Mon Nov 5 22:30:52 UTC 2012

Was this an upgraded site from 6.x? If so, the 6.x schema may have been different than the 7.x schema.

Nancy

> From: Richard Damon

Looking at my install of D7 .16 I see these fields as having a size of 16 (like the schema says), which means that some other module has altered the table schema directly, and then not implemented a hook_schema_alter function to indicate that it has done this.