[support] database schema error - what to do???

Dave Stevens geek at uniserve.com
Mon Nov 5 23:39:23 UTC 2012

On Monday, November 05, 2012 02:30:52 PM Ms. Nancy Wichmann wrote:
> Was this an upgraded site from 6.x? If so, the 6.x schema may have been
> different than the 7.x schema.
>

> Nancy

No, it was installed as a version 7 site. If the error messages are only
informative and don't cause problems I am not as concerned. From time to time
as I add stuf in I run the update script. I have entered several hundred
quotes and it seems as if every time I run update I get new blank quotes that
I subsequently have to delete by hand. I don't know where these come from and
that's the real source of my concern here. I've not done that for about a week
and I just now deleted about 150 anonymous and empty quotes. I really like to
not have them appear in the first place.

--
Politics is the Entertainment Division of the military industrial complex.

~Frank Zappa