[support] [solved] Enabling jquery/AJAX (unknow is not a function)

Tim Johnson tim at akwebsoft.com
Thu Nov 15 01:28:37 UTC 2012

* Richard Damon <Richard at Damon-Family.org> [121113 18:15]:
> On 11/13/12 9:33 PM, Tim Johnson wrote:
> >
> Each virtual host in apache has its own configuration for many of the
> settings that apache uses, this is WHY you use multiple vhost, so you
> can change settings, like document root and CGI settings. Some settings
> can be set to replicate to all hosts/virtual hosts on the system, but
> settings define within one host don't copy to others.
  To recap, this is a bitnami install, and it turns out that bitnami
  had installed its own apache (along with its own mysql) and by
  running find against httpd.conf, I found the drupal apache
  directory with its own httpd.conf, noted the scriptalias path and
  copied the test script to that directory and now we have a
  solution to the Not Found error.

  I want to thank everybody for their help. I really appreciate it.
  cheers
--
Tim
http://www.akwebsoft.com