[support] Multisite Broke After Drush 'archive-restore'

Kenneth Jacker khj at be.cs.appstate.edu
Thu Nov 15 17:51:48 UTC 2012

[ Ubuntu-12.04; Drupal-7.17; Drush-5.8 ]

I backed up a copy of my (multi-site) using Drush's 'archive-backup'.
The 'tgz' file was transferred to another machine and "installed"  with
the 'archive-restore' command.

The site basically works except for one important aspect: multi-site.

I've checked that the multiple databases were created, enabled Apache2's
'mod_rewite', and made sure each site's "settings.php' had the right
content and permissions, but "no go".  :(

The odds are high that I've just "forgotten to do something", but can't
remember what it is!

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Prof Kenneth H Jacker       khj at cs.appstate.edu