[support] Multisite Broke After Drush 'archive-restore'

Sat Nov 17 03:47:22 UTC 2012

On 11/16/12 12:11 PM, Earnie Boyd wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 10:12 AM, Kenneth Jacker wrote:
>> No matter how I enter the site (even with a plain IP address) displays
>> one of (always the same) non-default sites.  I'd think if anything would
>> "trigger" the "default" site (and its associated "settings.php" file)
>> content, it'd be coming in as a non-DNS, bare IP address!
Is there anything in sites/sites.php? this controls "non-standard"
multi-site mapping.
What url's are you using and what site directory is it going to?
> That depends on the httpd configuration, not really a Drupal issue.
> The numeric address is getting remapped before Drupal sees the
> connection.
If apache is differentiating the sites into different document roots,
then the site is NOT using multi-site. By definition, multi-site has
multiple domains (and such) being routed to the same document root and
Drupal uses the access pattern to determine which "site" directory to
use for it.

--
Richard Damon