[support] (no subject)

Ms. Nancy Wichmann nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Mon Oct 8 23:50:30 UTC 2012

Well, no dice, Jamie. The FB debugger suggested that I add several more OG tags, which I have done. But the Like is still picking up that image that is in the right sidebar (along with 10 others), but not the content, and is not the one that I specify in the "og:image" tag. I think I saw it work right once, but not again after that.

Nancy

>________________________________

      URL}" />

>(Easy solution is a regex to pick image out of $node->content
      and use that. If no image is available, then have a general
      purpose one available to throw in the tag. This can all be done in
      the theme.)

>Parsing Content
>
>If there are no OG tags, then FB will try and determine the image
      from the content. A lot depends on the HTML structure of the page.
      Sometimes you can reorder things in the template to get it to pick
      up.

>For testing purposes, use the Facebook debugger:
>
>http://developers.facebook.com/tools/debug
>
>Facebook only scrapes pages once every 24 hours, so using that
      tool is the best way to make sure you got it.