[support] Drupal 6 - strange menu related issue

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Oct 10 12:20:57 UTC 2012

On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 2:56 AM, Karsai Balázs wrote:

> I'll try it, but now I'm pretty much on the "let's reassemble the site
> on Drupal 7" side, because when the site was
> built 2 years ago, I was completely new to Drupal and as I only had 3
> weeks to migrate from a custom made
> native PHP system to Drupal, I used some code (mostly in the theme)
> that's not too elegant. Most of this code
> is still there, because it's working, but It would be better to build a
> site that's totally coherent with Drupal's core.

If you're going from D6 to D7 be sure that all the modules are
up-to-date in D6 first.  Choose a D6 theme that doesn't contain the
custom code.  Then you can upgrade core and all the modules to D7,
perform the update.php and then work on the customizations to the
theme.

I assume you're hoping migrating to D7 will resolve the issue but you
may still be overrunning a system buffer.

--
Earnie