[support] Drupal 6 - strange menu related issue

Karsai Balázs balazs.karsai at flavongroup.com
Wed Oct 10 06:56:12 UTC 2012

2012.10.09. 14:02 keltezéssel, Earnie Boyd írta:
> On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 2:52 AM, Karsai Balázs wrote:
>>
>> I don't have direct access to the server, but I'll try to get the logs
>> and check them.
>> On my test machine, I checked the logs. The only thing I found was these
>> 404 errors:
>>
>> [Mon Oct 08 10:09:47 2012] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] File does not exist:
>>    C:/Program Files (x86)/Apache Software Foundation/Apache2.2/htdocs/themes,
>>    referer: http://localhost/flavonmax/admin/build/menu/item/1964/delete
>>
> Ugh, the spaces drive me crazy.  What is your DocumentRoot here?

This is the test environment. Document root is

C:/Program Files (x86)/Apache Software Foundation/Apache2.2/htdocs/

but the Drupal root is

C:/Program Files (x86)/Apache Software Foundation/Apache2.2/htdocs/flavonmax

> Check that you have "Database Logging" enabled at admin/build/modules.

I'll try it, but now I'm pretty much on the "let's reassemble the site
on Drupal 7" side, because when the site was
built 2 years ago, I was completely new to Drupal and as I only had 3
weeks to migrate from a custom made
native PHP system to Drupal, I used some code (mostly in the theme)
that's not too elegant. Most of this code
is still there, because it's working, but It would be better to build a
site that's totally coherent with Drupal's core.

Balazs