[support] Modules

Selvaraj Chnnasamy selvaraj at jbkinfotech.com
Fri Oct 19 14:05:25 UTC 2012

Dear All

Please ask this question in ubercart module drupal6

I'm going to put a product that I will lose money every time a user
purchase that product, for marketing purposes. The problem is that I don't
want the same user to purchase that item 2,3,4,5 and 6 times, because I
have a stock, and want to a lots of users to buy one time in the store, so
they will feel more confortable to buy a second time.

I been looking for this 3 days, but no look. Ive seen that you can restrict
by Qty. but only in each order, not per user ID.

So the fuction should look if that product is in any order of the customer
and wont let checkout if the same product is allready purchased for that
same user in the past.

Any Ideas?

Regards

Selvaraj.C