[support] localization

Mark Grieveson dg135 at torfree.net
Tue Oct 30 03:37:04 UTC 2012

Hello.  I have installed drupal successfully on a localhost running
Vector Linux (similar to Slackware).  I use lighttpd.

I installed a British language package, specifically
drupal-5.20.en-gb.po, which I put in the profiles/standard/translations
directory.  This seemed to work during the installation, but all words
are spelled with en-US (IE, "color").  Is there something else I need
Configuration » Regional and language (IE, the Translate interface),
but this did nothing.

All suggestions appreciated.

Mark