[support] Site Hacked

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Oct 30 13:59:41 UTC 2012

On Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 7:50 PM, Roger wrote:

> <snip> So use the alter hooks to add another field.</snip> I would
> really like to understand how to do this, it may solve a number of issues.
> So it is with settings.php and sites.php, I have only basic
> understanding of these.

Go to http://api.drupal.org and type alter in the search box.  You
will be presented with a number of API items in a list.  The ones
beginning with hook_ are the documentation for what you can create
with a custom module.  The ones that begin with a module name are an
actual implementations of the hook.  Review
http://api.drupal.org/api/drupal/includes%21module.inc/group/hooks/7
for a list of all available hooks.

--
Earnie