[support] development copy of site fails

Bert Van Kets mailing at vankets.com
Mon Sep 10 06:17:12 UTC 2012

Thanks for the answer.
I did get a key for Google Maps. That is not the issue.
The problem is I can't get any admin page to display. No mapper what
link I use I only get the home page content. The URL in the location bar
changes, but the content does not.

An added problem is that the site uses multi domains and the site I
actually need to do changes on is not the primary site. So there's
another reason I need to get into the admin pages: I do need to set the
domain module for the secondary site to display where the changes need
to be made.

Bert