[support] Drupal 7 commerce module

Roger arelem at bigpond.com
Mon Sep 17 00:03:31 UTC 2012

Please I need some help with the commerce calculations and outputs.

We have non profit annual seminar that has several aspects.
2 types of Member's day, open day for public and a camp out after the
seminar.
All are proposed to be transacted through Paypal.
As I understand it a couple are GST exempt but the campout and one of
the Members day's attracts GST.

I have been requested to show on a print out for each reservation:
the commerce transaction number
Name
Event type
Amount for each event and a totals field in one column
GST applicable
Paypal fees per reservation
Net balance for each entry

Then a report of the grand totals for all entries combined.

If there is someone with expertise in Australian accounting and the
commerce module would you please offer advice on how to go about this or
if you seek payment to set it up please let me know how long it would
take and an expected fee to complete the reporting.
I'm a pensioner working voluntarily so any fees would have to be paid by
the NFP organisation.

A second question please.
I have some 80 trial transactions in the commerce data tables and would
like very much to zero or remove them before going live.
Removing the data, people, shopping cart, etc does not reset the count
back to 1.
Can this be done please

Thank you in advance
Roger