[support] Messed Up Navigation Menu - Multiple "Add Content"s

Disnel Rodríguez Rodrí­guez disnel at cav.uci.cu
Mon Sep 17 12:49:56 UTC 2012

What i do is keep disable the "Add content" menu, that way it won't show
up in the Navigation menu..., in case you need add content you may want
another custom menu with entries for each one of your content types (the
link is node/add/content_type)..., check out the configuuration for
those ones you don't want...