[support] Messed Up Navigation Menu - Multiple "Add Content"s

gamgllc at earthlink.net gamgllc at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 17 13:17:08 UTC 2012

tHNX

----- Original Message -----
From: Disnel Rodríguez Rodrí­guez
To: support at drupal.org ; khj at cs.appstate.edu
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2012 8:49 AM
Subject: Re: [support] Messed Up Navigation Menu - Multiple "Add Content"s

What i do is keep disable the "Add content" menu, that way it won't show up
in the Navigation menu..., in case you need add content you may want another
custom menu with entries for each one of your content types (the link is
node/add/content_type)..., check out the configuuration for those ones you
don't want...