[support] cTools and Panels drupal 7

Roger arelem at bigpond.com
Tue Sep 18 02:31:34 UTC 2012

We have a live site that I've copied over to my home pc with the idea to
overwrite the current theming with Panels and Panels Everywhere so that
regions can have their own look and feel.

As of today, September 10 2012,
has any one found a fix/patch for /Notice/: Undefined property:
ctools_context::$placeholder in /ctools_context_replace_form()/ (line /1305
/when trying to set up panels.
I've tried Precision, AT, Garland or Bartik//themes. Google shows the
problem has existed for a long long time and does not seem theme related.

Thanks in advance
Roger