[support] Taxonomy, Views and Permissions

Joel Willers joel.willers at sigler.com
Tue Sep 18 21:23:21 UTC 2012

So I made View showing Taxonomy terms with the count of how many items in each in a block. There are no access restrictions on the View or the Block. However, unless I have "Bypass content access control" checked it won't display. I feel like I've toggled just about every switch I can. Any ideas why it's not showing for me? If I go to the taxonomy term's URL (following the link that SHOULD be there), the page comes up fine.

I have to say, I'm pretty frustrated on this one. Any ideas?

Joel