[support] Adding a "spinner" to the site??

Idan Arbel idan at arbel-designs.com
Thu Sep 20 08:39:23 UTC 2012

is the user going to a different page after the link is clicked? or does it
trigger an ajax call?

a simple way would be to add a hidden div in each page. when clicking the
link use some js to display the div, that div would have a spinner.
something like this:

http://codepen.io/anon/full/qyDwJ

in any case you can also use js to prevent the link from being clicked more
than once.

Idan