[support] Adding a "spinner" to the site??

Wipe_Out wipe_out at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Sep 20 09:04:54 UTC 2012

Some links are using the Rules Link ( http://drupal.org/project/rules_link )
module which run and return to the same view..

Others are links that go to create new field collection items and return to
the view..

And then there are some VBO options as well..

Maybe I should have mentioned.. All links are presented in a view, sort of
a range of options that can be used for a particular item..

Thanks..