[support] Drupal 6 Vs Drupal 7

Gerald Klein jk at zognet.com
Thu Sep 20 11:28:55 UTC 2012

Although I have found 7 to be slower then 6, the improvements are worth the
trouble. If you use an opcode cache like APC, you can negate some of the
extra bootstrap code that causes the slower response. Depending how often
code changes using something like Varnish will help also.

--jerry

Gerald Klein DBA****

ContactMe at geraldklein.com

www.geraldklein.com <http://geraldklein.com/>****

geraldklein.wordpress.com

jk at zognet.com****

708-599-0352****

Arch Awesome, Ranger & Vim the coding triple threat.

Linux registered user #548580