[support] Looking for help with CSS

Shérab Sebastien.Hinderer at ens-lyon.org
Sun Sep 23 13:12:57 UTC 2012

Dear all,

I'm a blind buddhist monk and sysadmin in charge of two Drupal sites
related to Buddhism. One is already active, the other is under
construction.

I'm looking for help to work on the visual aspect of these two sites.

The first site, which is already in production, has been created using
D6's Chameleon theme. My aim is to migrate to a subtheme of Zen.

The second site used a Zen subtheme from the beginning but I need help
to make it look good.

As you certainly understand, since I am blind writing and testing
stylesheets is more than difficult. So I am loking for help to work on
this. Unfortunately the two organisations the sites belong to are small
and non-profit organisations. So I'm not able to propose any financial
reward.

Does anybody please have an idea where I could ask for such help ?

Many thanks in advance for any suggestion.
Best wishes;
Sherab.